- Kindergarten is focusing on handling and using iPads safely.
- First through second grade are learning to use the iPad as a creation tool.
- Grades 3-5 are learning to use Google Classroom and applications through assignments.
Some activities we did during the past week:
- Kindergarten is using the Colar iPad app.
- First through second grade are taking photos with iPads, and then editing them or deleting them. They are also learning keyboard letter locations using the iPad app TapTyping.
- Grades 3-5 are creating either a document or drawing about themselves (their interests and passions). They learned to take selfies using their Chromebook to include in the assignment.
- Grades 3-5 also practiced their keyboarding skills through Typing Pal.
Notes and reminders:
Students can practice keyboarding at home using this website. http://goo.gl/fUU4Z2